Common Error And Warning Codes
HTTP Response Codes
- 400 Bad Request - Your request failed. This is usually due to a missing/wrong parameter.
- 401 Unauthorized - You did not successfully authenticate. Check your API Key and try again.
- 404 Not Found - You requested an endpoint that doesn’t exist.
- 409 Conflict - You attempted to update a resource which has been changed since your last request. Re-request the resource and apply your changes again.
We use a few other HTTP Response Codes which you can read about on our blog.
After you create a bundle, we’ll attempt to retrieve and analyze your media and each track will have it’s
media_code and a
- 1000 OK - It worked! Time to celebrate!
- 1100 File error - The file was empty.
- 1101 File too large - The file was over 8 gigabytes.
- 1200 Malformed file - The file structure was not a properly formatted supported codec.
- 1201 Unsupported codec - The file is not one of our supported codecs.
- 1203 Non audio or video codec - The file was not a media type that contains audio or video.
- 1204 No audio - The file did not contain any audio signal to process.
- 1301 Duration too short - The media was less than 1 second long.
- 1302 Duration too long - The media was over 120 minutes long.